Green tea loose leaf
Mint if you have it, if not no worries
Tea cups and tray
- Pour green tea leaves into tea pot about 3.5 tablespoons for those who like to measure , I just pour in green tea to cover the bottom of the pot .
- Pour a small amount of water onto tea leaves swish it around and dump this out repeat one more time then add water to fill pot.
- Bring to boil and lower heat boil for 3 to 5 minutes
- Add sugar to taste , also if using mint wash then crush and break into pieces add to tea pot note you might need to pour some tea out into a cup to add the mint and sugar once added then add the tea back to pot
- Mix well by pouring into cups then pouring back into pot
- Place tea cups and pot onto tray , can serve cookies, bread and cheese with jelly ,olives, and olive oil .