Guess where this is
As Salam Alikum Readers I was nominated for a blog-aholic award by misfitmuslimah so thank you very much.
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page.)
- Mention the creator: (The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Three facts about me
- I get lost really easily and it’s not funny
- I am really short
- I love to bake and cook but don’t do much of either at the moment.
I Nominate the following blogs
This is a great article with great advice and great resources
We are constantly in motion. Whether we are going to school or work or dropping the kids at school then going to work, running errands, shopping, going to the hospital or gym or just getting stuff done, we are moving.
With all these activities, we sometimes feel we are too busy to carry out acts of worship; whilst in reality, most of our chores can be a source of reward. All we need is to have the right intentions.
Narrated ‘Aisha (Radi Allah Anha): The Prophet (SAW) was asked,
“What deeds are loved most by Allah?” He said, “The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few.”
[Sahih Bukhari: Volume 8, Book 76, Number 472 & 470]
Before setting out of the house, start with the du’a for leaving the house.
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ
Bismillahi tawakkaltu Allah lahwa la…
View original post 1,348 more words
When despite the negativity, a person can still find Islam…As a boy Iskander had questions about existence as he would sit gazing at the stars above him. He knew little about Islam and Muslims until a class taught by an Egyptian pastor. But would the pastor’s negative opinion of Islam deter Iskander from Islam? Watch on to see how God guided him and helped him overcome…